Thursday, November 27, 2008

8 Things Tag

8 T.V. Shows That I like To Watch:
1. CSI (Las Vegas)
2. Chuck
3. Life
4. CSI New York
5. Without A Trace
6. House
7. CSI Miami
8. Cold Case

8 Things That Happened Yesterday:
1. Kariann dyed my hair
2. Kariann cut my hair
3. Brynlee and I had lots of laughs!!
4. I spent 2 hours making 2,000 coupons
5. Went to dinner with my friend
6. Cleaned my room... it really needed it!!
7. Flipped my mattress
8. Watched a movie.. I had a very uneventful day!!!

8 Favorite Places To Eat:
1. Osaka Sushi
2. The Jasmine
3. Olive Garden
4. Otavios
5. Cafe Rio
6. Rummbi
7. A sandwich shop in DC
8. PF Changs

8 Things I Am Looking Forward Too:
1. My birthday next year!.... Harry Potter 6 comes out on it!!
2. Christmas.... I actually get to be here this year and enjoy it!
3. Losing more weight!!... We are on a roll!!! (Yeah Kariann and Me!!)
4. Having longer hair!.... (I want it 6 inches longer!)
5. Summer!... It hasn't even snowed yet and I'm already sick of winter!
6. My own place!... I want to decorate the way I want too and not have my parent bugging me! Thanks for the roof though!!
7. Getting married!... I hope it happens soon!
8. Having a family!.... I want to have kids and my own traditions!

8 Things On My Wish List:
1. 20 lbs. lighter
2. A JOB!!!!
3. A new car
4. A kiss! ;)....(From a special someone!...B.S.E.)
5. A dog!... either a Yorkie-poo or a Great Dane!
6. Clients!!!... Know anyone who wants permanent makeup or a facial send them my way!
7. Laser surgery on my eyes!
8. A trip to Paris!!

8 People I Tag:
1. McKenna
2. Kendall
3. Tiffany
4. Megan
5. Whitney
6. Rachel
7. Klara
8. Kariann... You already did it! ;)

1 comment: