Okay, so it's been a while since I last blogged!! I guess life gets a hold of you and takes off before you know it! December I had a lot of time on my hands! I didn't really work, so I had a lot of time to write! Once January picked up though, I honestly forgot all about this! So, let me give you a few updates on my life! Where to start!!...
Let's start with the job! Well, I've done great with getting the profit up with swimming lessons! I went from being in the hole $200 in October, to $5,500 profit after expenses are all paid! Despite this amazing outcome and continuing rise in profit (expecting $8-$9,000 this session), my boss's decided that I wasn't doing the best and cut my hours! So, I now am suppose to get everything I do done in 12 hours a week! Unfortunately I can not make a living at this rate, so I have started to look for another job! I find out the surity of a job at the Red Cross Blood Services tomorrow, but am pretty sure that I have the job! Despite how much money it will be, I'm kinda still hesitant about it.... But that story is for another day! For now I am just doing updates! Anyway, I will keep you all posted in the job situation!!
Next I guess is the Bryan situation! We have talked alot and started hanging out again! Am I happy? I was! When it all began I saw him changing to what I've always seen in him! He was happy, determined, excited about the church... But, now he doesn't seem all that happy! I wonder what's going on inside of him!? It seems as if he has lost faith! I don't think he goes to church anymore and I don't think he is all to concerned about it! In talking with a friend about it, we came to the conclusion that he is not happy within himself and is lashing out at those who care because he wants what they have... You know the whole "misery loves company" thing? I feel bad because I want to help him and know that he is struggling, but at the same time I don't want to continue to have him bring me down! Oh well, I will continue to be strong and keep looking for Mr. Right! If Bryan is the one, then I guess time will tell!! I just hope he can find that happiness again!!
My spiritual well-being.... I honestly haven't been so happy! There are definately things that are stressing me out and weighing me down, but those are things that I can fix within myself! I've set some goals for the new year and am soooo excited to reach them!! One of which I would like to mention is my goal to understand the church more!! A few months ago, when I was looking at Maryland, I was worried on how I was going to tell people about the church when I was asked. Honestly, I don't know who told me this, but I decided the best way to tell people was to know and understand the Articles of Faith!! This is my goal this year! To have them memorized and to know why we have them! I am sooo excited and have already learned so much already!! I am doing really good too at going to the Temple once a month!! Although, I think it might be what hurt my back a week ago! But, I really enjoy that time and wish it wasn't so short!!
Well, I guess I don't have a ton of updates, but I do!! There are sooo many things that I want to tell you all about, but will have to wait for another day!! So, here is the biggest update!!!..... Amy took Blogging 101 from McKenna!!! That's right Kenna! I'm giving you all the credit!! LOL!! My ward gave me a new calling! Honestly I think it's lame and they couldn't come up with anything else, but whatever! My calling is over the face board and our ward blog! So, they wanted me to do all these cute things to the page and I had NO IDEA!!! I didn't set up my page!! I just let Whitney do it and called it good! Hence the non-creative things on my page!! Anyway, poor Kenna had to walk me through just about every single thing I did on the page! But, I would have to say, It looks pretty darn good!! You will all have to check it out!! So, I thank Kenna for the help and you all should too!! Now you can come to my page and know that I actually can do things to it!! I'm not sold on the background, but thought it would do for Valentines!!!
Well, I'm going to go! I've now sat on the computer for nearly 6 hours messing around with blogs!! My back is still hurting, my cramps are coming back (Good hell! It sucks to be a woman! And I don't even have a period!), and my eyes are starting to hurt!! Oh!!! MY EYES!!! I forgot that update!! Well, I finally got my eyeliner tatooed on!! Not quite sure how I like it!! I think I want to go thicker on the one side on the bottom to even it up and definately thicker on the top!!! Anyway, I will show pics soon!! Too tired to mess with them tonight!! Anyway, I promise I will be better!
Also.... Retard here deleted all my stuff on accident! So, if you don't see your blog on here, will you message me so I can have it? Also, if you think I need someone else's let me know too! It's funny, the more I sit here, the more updates I have!! I guess I will have to write a ton here in the next few weeks to tell you all about it! Until then, keep smiling, writing, and praying!! Love you all!! Thanks for your friendships!!!
Let's start with the job! Well, I've done great with getting the profit up with swimming lessons! I went from being in the hole $200 in October, to $5,500 profit after expenses are all paid! Despite this amazing outcome and continuing rise in profit (expecting $8-$9,000 this session), my boss's decided that I wasn't doing the best and cut my hours! So, I now am suppose to get everything I do done in 12 hours a week! Unfortunately I can not make a living at this rate, so I have started to look for another job! I find out the surity of a job at the Red Cross Blood Services tomorrow, but am pretty sure that I have the job! Despite how much money it will be, I'm kinda still hesitant about it.... But that story is for another day! For now I am just doing updates! Anyway, I will keep you all posted in the job situation!!
Next I guess is the Bryan situation! We have talked alot and started hanging out again! Am I happy? I was! When it all began I saw him changing to what I've always seen in him! He was happy, determined, excited about the church... But, now he doesn't seem all that happy! I wonder what's going on inside of him!? It seems as if he has lost faith! I don't think he goes to church anymore and I don't think he is all to concerned about it! In talking with a friend about it, we came to the conclusion that he is not happy within himself and is lashing out at those who care because he wants what they have... You know the whole "misery loves company" thing? I feel bad because I want to help him and know that he is struggling, but at the same time I don't want to continue to have him bring me down! Oh well, I will continue to be strong and keep looking for Mr. Right! If Bryan is the one, then I guess time will tell!! I just hope he can find that happiness again!!
My spiritual well-being.... I honestly haven't been so happy! There are definately things that are stressing me out and weighing me down, but those are things that I can fix within myself! I've set some goals for the new year and am soooo excited to reach them!! One of which I would like to mention is my goal to understand the church more!! A few months ago, when I was looking at Maryland, I was worried on how I was going to tell people about the church when I was asked. Honestly, I don't know who told me this, but I decided the best way to tell people was to know and understand the Articles of Faith!! This is my goal this year! To have them memorized and to know why we have them! I am sooo excited and have already learned so much already!! I am doing really good too at going to the Temple once a month!! Although, I think it might be what hurt my back a week ago! But, I really enjoy that time and wish it wasn't so short!!
Well, I guess I don't have a ton of updates, but I do!! There are sooo many things that I want to tell you all about, but will have to wait for another day!! So, here is the biggest update!!!..... Amy took Blogging 101 from McKenna!!! That's right Kenna! I'm giving you all the credit!! LOL!! My ward gave me a new calling! Honestly I think it's lame and they couldn't come up with anything else, but whatever! My calling is over the face board and our ward blog! So, they wanted me to do all these cute things to the page and I had NO IDEA!!! I didn't set up my page!! I just let Whitney do it and called it good! Hence the non-creative things on my page!! Anyway, poor Kenna had to walk me through just about every single thing I did on the page! But, I would have to say, It looks pretty darn good!! You will all have to check it out!! So, I thank Kenna for the help and you all should too!! Now you can come to my page and know that I actually can do things to it!! I'm not sold on the background, but thought it would do for Valentines!!!
Well, I'm going to go! I've now sat on the computer for nearly 6 hours messing around with blogs!! My back is still hurting, my cramps are coming back (Good hell! It sucks to be a woman! And I don't even have a period!), and my eyes are starting to hurt!! Oh!!! MY EYES!!! I forgot that update!! Well, I finally got my eyeliner tatooed on!! Not quite sure how I like it!! I think I want to go thicker on the one side on the bottom to even it up and definately thicker on the top!!! Anyway, I will show pics soon!! Too tired to mess with them tonight!! Anyway, I promise I will be better!
Also.... Retard here deleted all my stuff on accident! So, if you don't see your blog on here, will you message me so I can have it? Also, if you think I need someone else's let me know too! It's funny, the more I sit here, the more updates I have!! I guess I will have to write a ton here in the next few weeks to tell you all about it! Until then, keep smiling, writing, and praying!! Love you all!! Thanks for your friendships!!!
Ha ha ha ha!! You funny girl. I finally got my butt to bed last night after we got off the phone and ended up staying up until midnight watching Predator Raw on MSNBC. That's like the "Behind the Scenes" of that series they did on NBC called To Catch a Predator about the internet pervs. I'm such a loser! :) Anyway, cute updates!! Happy to teach you ALL my wisdom. :) Love ya!
ReplyDeleteI like your ward blog. Good job! I know where that picture is... but since I'm not in your ward I won't send in my guess. Cascade Springs, baby!! I LOVE it there!
ReplyDelete