Well, I'm in Dawson now!! We drove our boat up here on Tuesday (yesterday). It was sooo pretty! We did our first meal on here just to see how it is done and served it to the crew. Unfortunately it is good! So much for eating good this summer! Lol! No, we don't get to eat it, we have crew food.
As for what we did in Eagle... I got to put together furniture for our customs log. I forgot how fun it was to build stuff!!! Then the next day I had resume building! Lol! I got to pick up garbage and rake rocks! Yes, rake rocks!! The whole time I just had to keep telling myself that it was for the passengers and to keep a good attitude. I am just about the only one here who is staying positive! The next day we packed up the boat and shipped out! Wahoo!!!!
Coming up to Dawson it was goregous!! The river is so pretty! The green is just starting to show! We say a black bear swimming in the river and two moose on the side, walking on a bank. Most of the free time we had I spent on the second deck. When we got into town we took our stuff to the house and then went to the saloon aka the bar. It was sooo cool! During the "tourist season" they do shows with real can-can girls! The shows start up this weekend. It's interesting being the only one who doesn't drink! Being the only mormon is interesting too!! Our house in Dawson is so interesting! It kinda crapy, but it's a home! I share a room with Crystal. This will be an interesting summer!!! Love her to death, but she is so loud and messy! Oh well! Today we went and saw the town! It's pretty cute! I forgot my camera, but it's really cold and has been raining alot today! So, lots of mud!! Went to a really good cafe for lunch!! Had a taste of heaven on earth, chocolate torte!! We are now sitting on the boat checking on e-mail. Only place with service right now! Lol! We are heading out to dinner soon!
Well, hopefully I'll get pictures up soon!! Love you all! E-mail me soon or send letters!! Updates as soon as I can!!
No comments:
Post a Comment