Alright, alright, alright!! I know this update is much needed and long awaited! This year has just been more busy than last! I'm working 6 days a week and when I have time off I'm spending it having fun! We have done soooo many fun and adventurous things! I wish I could tell you everything that I've done, but to be honest, I just can't remember everything! I try my best to take pictures, because that is the easiest way to capture a moment and record my memories! Now, my goal was to have a new video up every other week! But, after this last video... I learned that I have far too many photos to be updating that often! But, I will do my best to keep updating and doing it more often!
I am thoroughly loving this season! I have met so many good friends! Hana, my friend who came on this adventure with me, and I have become so close! It's been so fun to have her here! It's surprising how well we get along and living in such close quarters, we NEVER fight! Seriously!! But, I'd have to say that if it weren't for her, I probably wouldn't get out as much as I do! So far this season I have gone Whale Watching 4 times! Each time is so fun and we see something new! I seriously could do this every day I have off!! I've also taken a helicopter ride to the top of Mendenhall Glacier in which there are 240 dog mushing dogs that live on the glacier! Up there I got to take a dog sled and mush around the glacier! Talk about the experience of a life time!!! I got to do this all for under $100, where guest have to pay over $400 for the same experience! I go to the glacier almost every day! Up there I have hiked around, see black bears, bear cubs in trees, salmon spawning, mountain goats, porcupines, and lots of little critters! I visit the Salmon Hatchery often as well and have seen Salmon jump up the ladder to spawn! I can't tell you how amazing it is to watch a fish jump out of the water and over a cement wall!! I visit Glacier Gardens and enjoy the beauty of the flowers and soak in the amazing smells! I've also done plenty of campfires on the beach and just enjoyed my company! Looking back over this season, I'm so surprised of everything that I have already done! It has been such a great time and I am so looking forward to the next two months!
TWO MONTHS!!!!.... Wow! I can't believe that I have been here three months already!! Time sure does fly!! My birthday has come and gone!! It was a great weekend! I spent Saturday night going and playing pool and dancing with some friends! We had such a blast! Sunday I worked, and although my group hated me, I still had a good time! Hana decorated my bus for my birthday! That evening we had a huge bon fire at Sandy beach and a BBQ! It was so fun!! It was just overall one of those great days!! Oh! I even had over 65 friends message me on facebook! I don't know why that made me feel so special, but it did! As for dating, I am dating! I date a few people here! I think that I've had a larger dating life up here than I have in the last 6 years! I love it! It's really giving me a boost in self-esteem!
Alright... So for the big news!! Now, some of you have already heard, but I'm going to officially announce it now!! I AM.... MOVING.... TO.... wait for it!!.... No, not to Alaska!... Not to New York... Not to Utah... Okay! I'll tell ya!! HAWAII!!!!!!! Yes, you read right! I am moving to Hawaii!! So, I'm going from the cold up north to the sunny center! I am so excited! It's kinda a long story in how I made this decision, but I will be working with a company in Oahu driving tour buses! I'm so excited for this new adventure!!
Well, I must be getting going! It's time to set out on a new adventure! I love you all! Hope all is well with you all!! Please keep in touch! E-mails, cards, packages, texts, and calls are all greatly appreciated!! I will do my best to keep the movies and updates coming!! Miss you and love you all!! Until next time!! ALOHA!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment